Which first aid kit should I get you ask?
There are SO many choices out there and we know that you may not find THE perfect kit, or heck, maybe you will! Depending on what you want to use the kit for or where you’re going to keep it will determine which kit to buy.
So you love being on water, in a vessel of some kind and you definitely tick a certain way ... what makes you tick?
1. The Fisherman
You’re in your element when you’re in the middle of a body of water with a fishing rod in your hands, you like peace, tranquility and the thrill of the catch and of course, yours is always bigger.
2. The Captain
You’re a long standing, knowledgeable, seasoned sailor who sails most weekends and holidays, weather dependent. You’re proud of your boat, and you even have a sailing hat with a matching sweater. Everything is organized and in its place.
3. The Loner
You love breathing in the salty air and you find ultimate peace on your boat – it’s not about who you’re with because you prefer your own company, rather, it’s about where you are.
4. The Mechanic
You know everything there is to know about a boat, any boat, how to fix it, when to sail, how to sail and you love teaching others to do what you love, knowing where everything is, is key and you’re definitely excited about it.
5. The Dramamine Junkie
You love sailing but only your partner knows how sick you still get every time you step on a boat. You’re a total sucker for punishment, but who cares about a little nausea when you can be out on the water. Nothing will stop you.
Which First Aid Kit should you get?
Why? In order of the above boating personalities from 1 – 6, see the benefits below:
- I mean … it’s there, at your fingertips, you can hold your fishing rod in one hand and grab an adhesive bandage with the other, supplies are THAT easy to find, what more do you need?
- As a seasoned sailor you’ll want the best, you’ll want D-rings and MOLLE compatibility to strap this mama onto the most prominent place on your deck.
- You’re alone; you’re going to need some first aid supplies to patch you up quickly and quietly. No need to worry about the kit falling overboard, it floats, easy pick up. No mess, no fuss – all neat and tidy – while you carry on with your solitude.
- You want organization, labeled, compartmentalized, perfect order, like your tool kit and not only that; you’ll know exactly how to use everything.
- You’ll need customization – those little laminate baggies inside will hold all the Dramamine you need my friend.
1. The Relaxation Expert
You love taking a slow easy trip downriver, nothing but peace of mind and the sound of running water.
2. The Wave Surfer
You’ve got great arms and paddle pull, but you’re in it for the freedom and excitement of the ride.
3. The Adrenaline Junkie
Crazy white water all the way! You’re gonna shred that water right down to the waterfall and over. It's going down!
4. The Fisherman
You love being in open water, on a kayak that has all the bells and whistles for your fishing gear. You want it all, and you want it totally accessible.
5. The Sea Kayaker
You’re in it for the long haul, and you like methodical structure, clean strokes and polished engineering.
Which First Aid Kit should you get?
Why? In order of Kayaking personalities above from 1 – 5, choose your feature and benefit below:
- This little baby is sitting perfectly placed within easy reach just behind your seat. You don’t even have to get up, it’s not moving anywhere attached as it is with MOLLE Compatible straps.
- You found the hollow in some glorious waves and you left your kit on the beach for just in case right? You don’t even have to worry about sand getting into this one, watertight means sand-tight. You’re not going to bother if you have to keep the sand out – it must work and it mustn’t be an issue.
- You want robust and strong, like you live your life – to the max! This baby is robust, fully waterproof, tear-proof and you my friend will give it a good dousing on the way. You’ll test that IPX7 rating to the limit.
- Everything is organized for you, in its place, labeled and orderly, like your flies.
- You know what you want, when you want it and exactly where to find it. You know where it’s strapped and how to get to it. You want sleek and you want it to do what it says it does, you don’t have time to deal with wet supplies.
At the end of the day, you want peace of mind, and that’s certainly what you’ll get. In the process, live life to the max, enjoy the moments, the memories, the thrill and the satisfaction of a day spent on the water.