LONG ROD! Unlike the majority of fire steels which are maddeningly short our fire starter is longer than most other options. You can get maximum amount of spark with minimum effort and in an emergency, the clock is ticking and getting your fire started quickly is crucial.
THICK AND ROBUST! Because this magnesium ferro rod is thicker than most of the cheaper ones out there you are guaranteed with 12 000 strikes. When an emergency happens you need to work sparingly and conserve your supplies, but since you have a thick rod to work with you can afford to make some mistakes.
WORKABLE EMERGENCY WHISTLE! Unlike some of our competitors that offer fancy whistles that do not work, our survival whistle is tried, trusted and easy to use. When faced with an emergency attract attention to yourself immediately.
PARACORD HANDLE! Paracord in your preparedness arsenal is essential and the Surviveware Paracord Handle has endless uses in your First Aid, Survival, Prepper and Emergency Kits, Camping Gear, Hiking, Hunting, Disaster Prep & 72 Hour and Bug-Out Bags
QUALITY GUARANTEED! Unlike cheaper fire starters made from poor materials that fail to provide the necessary sparks for fire starting, you can rest assured that the Surviveware Fire Rod as your back. With a no questions asked 60-day-money-back-guarantee you risk absolutely nothing.
Why Should You Invest in the Surviveware Fire Starter?
This from satisfied customers:
"Great, bacon-saving fire starter, and affordable too!" "I really liked the length of the rod, it's much easier to strike than the smaller ones out there" "My husband taught me to start my very first fire with this. I got a fire after only a few tries!"
This fire survival fire start is the real solution to your preparedness needs!
- EASY TO USE! This from a happy customer - My wife and daughter started using the fire starter with no previous training and had a fire started in 15 minutes after I showed them the technique!" PLUS, the Magnesium Fire Starter comes with a FREE PDF guide with invaluable tricks to help you get your fire started.
- BREAKTHROUGH! This review from another satisfied customer: "I'm not kidding, I own a few different emergency fire making tools, like waterproof matches, flint, and steel, I've have tried them all over the years and this is probably my favorite so far."
- MULTIPLE USES! This started can be used for more than just emergency. It can also use this to ignite your camp stove, BBQ grill, fireplace, and building a fire from nothing can be fun and educational for the kids too.
- NEWSPAPERS & MEDIA LOVE OUR FIRE STARTER! Our product has been featured on CBS, NBS, FOX and hundreds of other news sources.
- You risk nothing. Our fire starter comes with a 100% no-nonsense 60-day money back guarantee.
- Your sear for "the ONE" perfect Emergency Firestarter is finally over! Read all Surviveware's reviews, with us you in invest in quality and great customer support.
We have a limited supply for our brand new product. Grab yours today!
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. Our kits are loved by thousands and thousands around the world. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT?
- It's the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kits, but they always fall short.
My fiancee loves it. He said it is way better than the other brands he has tried. It is much bigger than the others he has tried before as well. He is super excited to be able to use it when we go camping and is excited to teacher our old daughter how to use it as well.
Hi Angela, I'm glad your fiancee loves our Emergency Fire Starter. Hope you'll have fun using the it during your camping trips. Have a great day. Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Compared to many Ferro rods I own(got a bit of a Ferro Rod collection), this one is pretty unique. Unlike others out there that are just the rod and maybe a striker and maybe a little single strand lanyard. This one is big, a generous 5” Rod with the diameter of a 6” Ferro Rod, a very big paracord wrist strap, and a very useful(yes it’s useful) whistle and an included striker. The science of Ferro Rods is quite interesting, the softer the metal, the more sparks it throws. Not all Ferro rods are created equal, so whatever materials they sourced for these they certainly got it right, as someone once said you want a shower of molten goodness. The only slight improvement I made was adding a ranger band to sandwhich the whistle, and striker in between the lanyard so it stays neat, protected, and fits in my pocket with no discomfort. This is a quality Ferro Rod, it’s a great one to have in your pocket, it’s thick, the wrist strap is substantial and useful if you need cordage in a survival situation. The whistle is great too, perfect if you ever need it(hopefully you don’t). All you need is a good pocket knife, and you got yourself a solid EDC field kit if you ever need it. I highly suggest anybody pick this up, it’s well worth the money considering I’ve bought Ferro rods far more expensive than this.
|Emergency Blankets||Duct Tape||Fire Starter||Survival Kit||Survival Backpack||Stormproof Matches|
|Material||Advanced Aluminum Foil||Heavy Duty Matt Cloth||Paracord & Ferrocerium Rod||600D Polyester Bag||600D Tarpaulin Bag||Potassium Clorate, sulfur & Wood|
|Dimensions||52" x 82"||2.75" x 2" x 2.75"||7.1" x 2.9" x 0.9"||12" x 8" x 6"||20" x 14" x 10"||1.5" x 1.5" x 3.5"|
|Weight||1.6 Oz||5 Oz||4.3 Oz||3 lbs||27 lbs||2 Oz|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.