- MULTI-USE! The Surviveware Travel Duct Tape is your go-to companion for your hiking and survival needs. Create cordage, fix tarps or tents, create butterfly bandages, and even a makeshift drinking cup, arm slings, and repairs to other equipment.
- LEG SPLINT? This duct tape is pocket-sized and can be used to make an emergency splint. Simply use pieces bark to act as a brace. Then add cloth/material to the inner side of the bark to protect your skin. Once you have found proper care, you’ll be happy you traveled prepared.
- EASY TEAR TECHNOLOGY! Forget about shears and knives when simply using your hands will do. Our tape is super strong but can be torn from the side, effortlessly. This travel size duct tape is the perfect balance between performance and functionality. Have a broken water bottle? Simply slap a piece of the tape on the leak. Make sure it’s as dry as possible before applying.
- NEXT LEVEL TACTICAL! Don’t get caught with your pants down with the wrong gear for your go-bag. Also used for camping, hiking, fishing, cycling, travel, emergencies, auto, and crafts.
- STRONG AND DURABLE! We did the tests. We compared and yes, we are the strongest. Our tape carries more weight than the leading brands. Yes, Gorillas and T-Rexes are also tough, but we humans are smarter. Be wise and choose the smarter option for your next outdoor adventure.
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 60 day 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. Our kits are loved by thousands and thousands around the world. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT?
- It's the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kits, but they always fall short.
The roll is the perfect size to fit in the saddlebag of my motorcycle. It's tacky for a good hold and black blends in with just about everything. Couldn't ask for much more from a roll of tape.
I’ve ordered 3 1st aid kits from Surviveware and now the outdoor duct tape. Can never go wrong keeping this in your kit.
This duct tape is a great middle-ground/compromise as far as portability/compactness goes. It's much smaller than a standard roll of duct tape, but you can't beat travel-size flat-fold duct tapes for ultimate portability (of course, you'll get less tape in the flat-fold varieties). Having said that, this roll will fit well in most work kits, bugout bags, vehicles, and/or emergency kits. One thing I did notice about this roll of tape is that it appears to be of better quality than the standard duct tape I have laying around the house (I don't know what brand it is, but it's one of the more well-known gray/silver brand-name tapes). The Surviveware tape is a little more difficult to rip, but still easy enough/not too difficult to tear off. I actually prefer this as it adds a little more sense of durability in my opinion. The tackiness/stickiness is similar, maybe even slightly more so, and retains its tackiness even after several removals. The other day, I had dog hair all over my shirt and shorts, and I couldn't find a lint roller anywhere. I tore off a piece of the Surviveware duct tape and used it to easily remove all the dog hair off my clothing. I was surprised at how sticky the tape remained as I repeatedly removed the dog hair off every portion of my clothing. Lint rollers usually do not retain its stickiness like that, so it looks like I won't be purchasing lint rollers anymore. Thanks, Surviveware, for saving me money in that respect. At any rate, I suppose the long and the short of it is that I'm pretty happy with the Surviveware Duct Tape. Just like their medical kits, this item is of great quality as far as I can tell and of great practical use for a variety of projects/applications.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.