SURVIVE THE DUST, SURVIVE THE SWEAT
Why are the Surviveware Wet Wipes the REAL Solution to your camping and hiking hygienic needs?
Surviveware was founded by backpackers and we use our products every day. By creating excellent products, we are merely scratching our own itch.
Whether at home or taking extended hiking trips, we test our products to make sure they are the best.
• ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY! The problem with most baby wipes is they shouldn't be left behind after use. Our wipes solve this problem. Why? Because our camping wipes are 100% biodegradable and start to decompose after 28 days and can take up to 6 months to a year to fully degrade, which is far shorter than 100 years for baby wipes as they contain almost indestructible plastics. Leave no trace behind and always take your trash with you, but if you really can't take your wipes with you it's good to know they can be buried.
• HEALTHY SKIN! Unlike other wipes that dry out your skin, our wipes are Hypoallergenic, PH Balanced, Alcohol-Free with Natural Aloe and Vitamin E.
This means your skin will stay healthier and nourished for longer.
• ALL SKIN TYPES WELCOME! Our unique recipe is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet strong enough for the mud-caked mountain biker!
This means you can use our wipes on yourself, the kids and the baby without worrying about skin irritations.
• You Risk Absolutely Nothing! Do these wipes come with a money back guarantee? YES!
Your purchase comes with a full 90-day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Either you’re thrilled, or we don’t want your money!
Your search for the best backpacking wet wipes on the market is finally over! Simply add to cart and experience for yourself why other Amazon customers rate our wipes so highly.
We have limited supply of this best selling product.
We are ensuring you are prepared before going on your trip, one product at a time!
Surviveware's small first aid kit has been rated by many as one of the best compact first aid kits on the market. Our other products are pretty awesome too. We are a small family company and that is just the way we like it. This means we care about every single customer and if you have a problem it is handled in a fast in a timely manner right from the top. No need to jump through hoops!
A customer-centered experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Surviveware difference.
A few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. We have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your backpacking gear in time for your trip from a shipping company near you.
- Secure ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new products that have long shelf lives if any so they can sit on the shelf for a long time after you receive it
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support. We are a small company so when you speak to someone, you are talking directly to the owners. Our customers are awesome and they rarely complain. If something is wrong, we listen because we know it's something important.
- Quality is guaranteed with Surviveware. You will love our products and if you don't we have a 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee. No questions asked.
- All items are in stock and ready to ship with 2-day or 5-day shipping.
- Everyone that uses our products come back for more so we must be doing something right!
Surviveware - Dispersed Camping Body Cleansing Cloths
My husband and I have a 4x4 Revel that we take to canyon trailheads. We like to stay out a few days at a time, and intend to lengthen our time to 7 days off grid. Canyon photography and ancient rock art is what we love. Surviveware wipes are great at removing grime, sweat and body odor. Great product!
Haven't had a chance to use them yet. I'm quite sure they will be fine.
AWESOME wipes--Yes, I'm shouting!
I decided last fall to start commuting to work by bike. The only problem is that I have nowhere to clean up. It was hot and humid in October in the Midwest and I got to work a sweaty mess. I had to sit in my office, door closed and locked with the blinds drawn, in front of a fan for 20 minutes before I could start working. Yuck! I saw these at Amazon and bought a pack! Wow! Awesome! They are quite large and usually only 1 or 2 wipes are needed to get a complete clean up at work. Hint: I keep them in the refrigerator and then put them in my bike pannier with a blue ice pack to keep them cool. They are very refreshing like this and I am ready to work in five minutes. I have already bought a second package and I have only been bike commuting for a short time. These are soft, have no scent and are not dripping wet but they do a great job of "sponge bath in the office."
Hi there Randy, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with these wipes. I can just imagine the discomfort that you had to go through and the relief you felt upon discovering these biodegradable wet wipes. Like you, we also place our pack inside the fridge, and we love the added freshness that each sheet gives. It also helps us cool down a bit after a sweaty bike ride. Thank you so much, Randy, for this thorough review. I hope you'll continue trusting Surviveware for all your hygiene needs. Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder