SURVIVE THE DUST, SURVIVE THE SWEAT
Why are the Surviveware Wet Wipes the REAL Solution to your camping and hiking hygienic needs?
Surviveware was founded by backpackers and we use our products every day. By creating excellent products, we are merely scratching our own itch.
Whether at home or taking extended hiking trips, we test our products to make sure they are the best.
• ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY! The problem with most baby wipes is they shouldn't be left behind after use. Our wipes solve this problem. Why? Because our camping wipes are 100% biodegradable and start to decompose after 28 days and can take up to 6 months to a year to fully degrade, which is far shorter than 100 years for baby wipes as they contain almost indestructible plastics. Leave no trace behind and always take your trash with you, but if you really can't take your wipes with you it's good to know they can be buried.
• HEALTHY SKIN! Unlike other wipes that dry out your skin, our wipes are Hypoallergenic, PH Balanced, Alcohol-Free with Natural Aloe and Vitamin E.
This means your skin will stay healthier and nourished for longer.
• ALL SKIN TYPES WELCOME! Our unique recipe is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet strong enough for the mud-caked mountain biker!
This means you can use our wipes on yourself, the kids and the baby without worrying about skin irritations.
• You Risk Absolutely Nothing! Do these wipes come with a money back guarantee? YES!
Your purchase comes with a full 90-day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Either you’re thrilled, or we don’t want your money!
Your search for the best backpacking wet wipes on the market is finally over! Simply add to cart and experience for yourself why other Amazon customers rate our wipes so highly.
We have limited supply of this best selling product.
BUILT FOR TRAVELERS
Our wet wipes are heavy because they are packed full of moisture. This makes you feel clean and refreshed. However, on a long hike when every ounce feels like it weighs a ton, you need to pack light. That's why we are proud to announce our brand new wet wipes that come in a 4-pack. This means only taking one of the bags for a weekend trip. Each bag comes with 15 wipes so you have more than enough to get the job done.
MADE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
- Unlike other wipes that dry out your skin, our wipes are Hypoallergenic, pH-Balanced, Alcohol-Free, with Natural Aloe and Vitamin E. This means your skin will stay healthy and nourished longer.
- Our unique recipe is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet strong enough for the mud-caked mountain biker! You can use our wipes on yourself and the kids without worrying about skin irritation. The last thing you want is to break out with a rash while enjoying the outdoors.
I bought my first small first aid kit from you about 6 months ago upon recommendation of my friend Tim-Fourty times around. I was so impressed with the kit And your follow ups about your products and my satisfaction with them that I bought 3 more kits for family members and tried some of your wipes. I would highly recommend your products to anyone who is looking at making a purchase. Great products at great prices from great people who believe in customer satisfaction.
Your product has been a
Your product has been a godsend to me. I'm 85 years old & finally found something that makes my life so much easier. Thank you so very much
Hello there Susan We, at Surviveware, are happy that you're able to find a product. That suits your needs. The sheets are made from soft, durable cloth material so you won't have any problem with skin irritation or dryness. Thank you so much for the review, Susan. I appreciate it. Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Most Well Thought Out First Aid Kit I've Ever Owned!
My family and I are planning a road trip soon from Virginia to Texas and I realized the first aid kits in my cars are both over 10 years old and not that great when I bought them. A trip to Wal Mart and then the nearest drug stores left me disappointed. I found Survivorware on line and was very impressed by your first aid kits. I ordered the Large First Aid kit on July 3 and it arrived in the mail today! Very satisfied with the kit and my mind is at ease now that I have the tools to handle a minor medical emergency until paramedics arrive.
Hi there Charles, We're so delighted that you choose Surviveware's for your first aid and emergency needs. We know how it feels to want a kit that can handle most injuries that you can think of but find generic ones that only contains a wad of bandages. That prompted us to create this first aid pack. Be sure to customize this kit before your trip so that you can have everything covered for you and your family. If you have questions regarding this kit, don't hesitate to drop us a message. We'll be more than happy to help you out with your concerns. Have a great day! Sincerely, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
|Large First Aid Kit||Small First Aid Kit||Survival Kit (Red)||Survival Kit (Black)|
|Dimension||12" x 8" x 6"||7.5" x 6" x 3.5"||12" x 8" x 6"||12" x 8" x 6"|
|Weight||3.25 lbs||1 lbs||3 lbs||3 lbs|
|Bag Material||600D Polyester||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag|
|50 Piece Mini Kit||✓||X||X||X|
|First Aid Guide||✓||✓||X||X|
|Large Pack Wipes||40 Single Wipes||4-Pack Wipes|
|Weight||1lb per bag||0.4 oz per wipe||0.5lb per bag|
|Idea for Posterior Pampering||✓||✓||✓|
|Vitamin E Enriched||✓||✓||✓|
Get to know us
Why Buy From Us
From Survival on Purpose
"Their attention to detail sets them apart from any other outdoor preparedness kits I have seen!"See more of Bryan...
From Forty Times Around
"They make great products that I am interested in for motorcycle travel & camping!"See More of Tim...
"For me, Surviveware's first aid range has arguably the best kits you can buy on the market!"See more of Marty...
What people are saying about us..!
Join the SURVIVEWARE CLUB for access to early release products, discounts codes, and more!