"The Big Brother"
- DURABLE, STRONG AND DESIGNED TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag on the market. We tested this product for more than a year to make sure it withstands even the toughest conditions. For the price you're paying, you deserve the best. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break when under pressure, invest in a soft shell first aid kit that is rugged, robust and portable.
- LARGE HIKING AND TRAVEL MEDKIT. The kit comes with 200 essential basic life-saving items with additional space to add your own items. Anyone who is serious about preparedness ends up customizing their kit and adding their own supplies anyway. There is enough space in the kit to even add bulky items like an 18" SAM splint.
- WATER-RESISTANT. The bag is water resistant and all inner items are protected from water in durable laminate pouches. This means your kit becomes a waterproof haven. Add it to your boat without worrying about water damage. In addition, the kit floats so if you accidentally drop it during your voyage this your supplies stay safe.
- ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS. You need to know your first aid kit like the back of your hand. During stressful situations, people frequently panic and make mistakes. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. Now, all items can easily be retrieved and afterward replaced with new supplies in an orderly fashion.
- PORTABLE MOLLE SYSTEM. The kit comes with a removable system so you can attach it to your car's headrest or the roll bar in your Jeep. If you don't need this, remove the straps and adhere in your car's trunk. The Velcro is super strong which means you can also carry it while hiking, this first aid kit will always stay in place when you travel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
600D Polyester Bag(1), 7.5" Shears(1), 4" Emergency Bandage, Alcohol Wipes(10), Adhesive Bandages: Butterfly - Large(5), Butterfly - Medium(5), Large(5), Standard(30), Square(5), Mini(5), H-Shape(5), Cold Pack(1), Combine Dressing(1), Conforming Bandages(6), Gauze Swabs(5), CPR Bag with Instructions(1), CPR Mask(1), Ear Buds(20), Emergency Blanket(1), Eye Pads(4), Fever Strips(3), First Aid Handbook(1), Nitrile Gloves(4), Hydro Gel(5), Hypo-Allergenic Tape, Non-Adhesive Dressings(10), Pencil(1), Laminate Baggies(6), Refuge Bag(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Safety Pins(10), Skin Cleaning Wipes(10), Spinter Probes(10), Sting Relief Wipes(10), Strip Closures(9), Triangular Bandage(2), Tweezer(1), Whistle(1), Wound Dressings (2).
FREE BONUS 50-PIECE MINI KIT
This kit comes with a bonus first aid kit made from a 600D Polyester Bag that you can carry in your belt or adhere to a larger kit or backpack.
ADVANCED FIRST AID HANDBOOK AND FREE INFORMATION GUIDELINE
During an emergency, it's natural to panic and stress. This kit comes with an advanced guide to help you. In addition, we will also send you an e-book via email so you can touch work on your knowledge before going on a big trip.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEED! You risk nothing. If you are not happy with your kit, send it back for a no-questions-asked return. Invest in Quality.
We are ensuring you are prepared before going on your trip, one product at a time!
Surviveware's small first aid kit has been rated by many as one of the best compact first aid kits on the market. Our other products are pretty awesome too. We are a small family company and that is just the way we like it. This means we care about every single customer and if you have a problem it is handled in a fast in a timely manner right from the top. No need to jump through hoops!
A customer-centered experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Surviveware difference.
A few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. We have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your backpacking gear in time for your trip from a shipping company near you.
- Secure ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new products that have long shelf lives if any so they can sit on the shelf for a long time after you receive it
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support. We are a small company so when you speak to someone, you are talking directly to the owners. Our customers are awesome and they rarely complain. If something is wrong, we listen because we know it's something important.
- Quality is guaranteed with Surviveware. You will love our products and if you don't we have a 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee. No questions asked.
- All items are in stock and ready to ship with 2-day or 5-day shipping.
- Everyone that uses our products come back for more so we must be doing something right!
Awesome Bag at an Awesome Price
I have searched near and far for a comprehensive, out-of-the-box first aid kit. I have bought numerous kits and bags and countless supplies. I have built and stocked my own kits. I have switched kits, and supplies. That is, until I found Surviveware. I can honestly say that this is the most comprehensive, out-of-the-box first aid kit I have found. And for the price, you aren't going to find anything else close. The confirmation email I received stated that it would be 5 business days to arrive, which in my opinion is not bad. The bag was shipped the next day and arrived in 3 business days! I was shocked! What a surprise! The bag is well stocked and is of high quality. I have nothing but good things to say about this product and this company. I have recommended Surviveware to numerous people just in the short time I've owned their product, and I will continue to recommend them as well. A quality product from a quality company. Keep up the great work!
Hello there Chris H., Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our large first aid kit. I'm glad that you're satisfied with your purchase. We, at Surviveware, put a lot of effort into ensuring that our products will be able to exceed our customers' expectations. And it is our pride and joy to read these kinds of reviews from our clients. Thanks for this review and I hope you'll continue purchasing from our company. Have a great day. Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Absolutely top notch first aid kit!
Let me start off by saying this is not my first surviveware product...or my second! This is my third surviveware product, and since the first product of theirs I bought I have been in love with the company and the awesome, high-quality products. I've spoken with support/others in the company a few times with questions, and every single time I was blown away with the level of customer service I received. I cannot say enough good things about the people that run this company and the products. Now on to the good stuff... In terms of a large first aid kit, this thing has absolutely everything you need, with room to add a few other items. The exterior is great and extremely durable and sturdy. It also has multiple straps/attachment points, as well as molle on the back to easily attach other items. The interior layout is great and makes finding things so much easier. As with other surviveware products everything is labeled immaculately, not only with WHAT the item is ("pressure bandages"), but also what it is for ("wounds, sprains, snake bites"). I cannot stress enough how useful this is and how much I love it. In an emergency you don't have time to dig through items in the kit looking for something, instead you open it and can instantly find what you need. Since you can easily see the contents in the item description above I will not list them again, but instead I will highlight the extra items that I think are super useful: - gloves (not found in most kits) - emergency blanket - splinter probes - eye pads - full size, high quality pair of shears Overall, I give this large first aid kit a solid 10/10. It has everything you need in a relatively compact package, it's extremely well organized which makes finding things in an emergency easy, and the kit has tons of options for attaching it, and even ways to attach other items to the back of the kit. I highly recommend this first aid kit and surviveware!
Hello there Cameron, Thanks for your comprehensive review of our large first aid kit. I'm happy that you have supported the company continuously through your purchases. We strive to ensure that clients like you are thoroughly satisfied with our products and services. By reading reviews like yours, we are reminded that we're on the right track. Thank you for your continuous support, and I hope you won't get tired of supporting our small company. Best Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Got the first aid kit
Haven’t got to use it yet hopefully will not have to but it’s awesome for sure everything is labeled and in a plastic bag for waterproofing and everything sorted in its own pocket awesom
Hi there Scott C., I'm glad that our large first aid kit was able to meet your expectations. Feel free to customize it to fit you and your family's needs. Thanks again for this review. I appreciate it. Regards, Amanda Condry, Surviveware Co-founder
Best First Aid Kit available.
just picked it up at post office, great Bag ! and if Brian Stevens ( Survival On Purpose) likes it you can take that to the Bank. P.S. there is enough room for a couple Israeli Bandages right off the bat, a nd the offer of a Free combat Tourniquet W/ instructions !! can't beat this company folks A-1.
Hello Andrew K., I'm glad that you're happy with your purchase. We always strive to make sure that our clients are satisfied with their items. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our product. I hope you'll continue trusting Surviveware for all your camping and survival needs. Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder