- ORGANIZED! Like all our kits this kit is designed with organization in mind. Be well-prepared in advance to emergencies during the outdoor adventure, hunting, camping, travel, disaster, and accident. Surviveware Emergency Trauma Kit is ideal for police, military, combat life savers, first responders, outdoor enthusiasts and more!
- STOP BLEEDING FAST! This kit contains the most use friendly, compact and popular survival and first aid supplies for massive bleeding control on the market, which includes: Recon Tourniquet, shears, pressure dressing, and Surviveware compressed gauze.
- BE PREPARED! Sealing and open wound seems like a no brainer. Our kit comes with the North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal the best on the market. A shock often occurs after massive loss of blood, causing a drop of body temperature. The emergency thermal blanket is designed to keep body temperature warm as a treatment for hypothermia.
- TREAT SPRAINS!18 Inch Splint Roll to keep your bones in position, triangle bandage and elastic bandage to wrap around and secure the limb from moving around. Together, those items are purposely selected in this kit for any bone fracture of your limbs.
- TRUSTED AND RELIABLE: Surviveware is committed to providing the most comprehensive customer service. We proudly offer the exclusive 60-days hassle-free return over all products. We stand behind the quality of our inventory.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: 600D Polyester Pouch with MED Patch(1), Surviveware Splint 18"(1), NAR Mini Responder 4"(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Trauma Shears(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Gauze pads - 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3packs(5), Compressed Gauze(1), Recon Medical Tourniquet(1), Permanent Marker(1), Hyfin Vent COMPACT - Two Pack(1), Nitrile Glove (3-pairs), Face Goggles(1-pair), Anti-septic Wipes(5).
ADVANCED MOUNTING SYSTEM
PERFECT FOR SHOOTING RANGE SAFETY
KEEP YOUR LOVED ONES SAFE
What's inside the kit?
Only The Best First Aid and Trauma Supplies:
Red Trauma Kit 600D Polyester Pouch with MED Patch(1), Surviveware Splint 18"(1), NAR Mini Responder 4"(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Trauma Shears(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Gauze pads - 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3packs(5), Compressed Gauze(1), Recon Medical Tourniquet(1), Permanent Marker(1), Hyfin Vent COMPACT - Two Pack(1) and other protective hand and hygiene items.
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. Our kits are loved by thousands and thousands around the world. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT?
- It's the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kits, but they always fall short.
I lead high intensity group hikes in the mountains. Having the right first aid is important to me. I carry the Surviveware trauma kit together with the Surviveware First Aid Kit. In the trauma kit, I especially appreciate the quality of the Tourniquet and the Splint Roll. I customized my trauma kit by removing the safety glasses to make room for a collection of emergency medications and creams. When I'm hiking, I always have eye protection with me (shatter-resistant sunglasses), so I didn't need the safety glasses as much as other people might need them. As always with Surviveware products, the kit enclosure itself is outstanding quality, with multiple ways to mount/carry and plenty of solid straps and velcro.
Like all the other products from Suriveware, this is another awesome product produced by Suriveware. The kit itself is of good quality and has its molly strapping and velcro backing for multiple ways to mount/carry the kit. All of the contents are of good quality. There are still things that I would add to the kit such as pain medicine and a quick clot gauze for bleed stop. Overall this is a good kit to have around and to have to be prepared for a serious injury.
Luckily, I haven’t had to use it, but it does seem well ordered. What else can I say.
|Trauma First Aid Kit||Large First Aid Kit||Small First Aid Kit||Survival Kit (Camo)||Survival Backpack||Waterproof First Aid Kit|
|Dimension||9" x 6" x 6"||12" x 8" x 6"||7.5" x 6" x 3.5"||12" x 8" x 6"||20" x 14" 10"||9" x 7" x 4"|
|Weight||1.8 lbs||3.25 lbs||1 lbs||3 lbs||27 lbs||2.25 lbs|
|Bag Material||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D Tarpaulin Bag||600D TPU Bag|
|50 Piece Mini Kit||X||✓||X||X||X||✓|
|First Aid Guide||X||✓||✓||✓||X||✓|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why is the Trauma first aid kit not FSA/HSA approved? more government control of how i can spend my money?
It is now HSA and FSA Approved!
Can you provide a full inventory list for the Trauma First Aid kit?
Red Trauma Kit 600D Polyester Pouch contains MED Patch(1), Surviveware Splint 18"(1), NAR Mini Responder 4"(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Trauma Shears(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Gauze pads - 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3packs(5), Compressed Gauze(1), Recon Medical Tourniquet(1), Permanent Marker(1), Hyfin Vent COMPACT - Two Pack(1), Nitrile Glove (3-pairs), Face Goggles(1-pair), Anti-septic Wipes(5)