"The Big Brother"
- DURABLE, STRONG AND DESIGNED TO LAST! Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag on the market. We tested this product for more than a year to make sure it withstands even the toughest conditions. For the price you're paying, you deserve the best. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break when under pressure, invest in a soft shell first aid kit that is rugged, robust and portable.
- LARGE HIKING AND TRAVEL MEDKIT! The kit comes with 200 essential basic life-saving items with additional space to add your own items. Anyone who is serious about preparedness ends up customizing their kit and adding their own supplies anyway. There is enough space in the kit to even add bulky items like an 18" SAM splint.
- WATER-RESISTANT! The bag is water resistant and all inner items are protected from water in durable laminate pouches. This means your kit becomes a waterproof haven. Add it to your boat without worrying about water damage. In addition, the kit floats so if you accidentally drop it during your voyage this your supplies stay safe.
- ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS! You need to know your first aid kit like the back of your hand. During stressful situations, people frequently panic and make mistakes. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. Now, all items can easily be retrieved and afterward replaced with new supplies in an orderly fashion.
- PORTABLE MOLLE SYSTEM! The kit comes with a removable system so you can attach it to your car's headrest or the roll bar in your Jeep. If you don't need this, remove the straps and adhere in your car's trunk. The Velcro is super strong which means you can also carry it while hiking, this first aid kit will always stay in place when you travel.
THE KIT THAT MAKES PREPAREDNESS EASY
ALL YOU NEED AND MORE
FIRST AID KIT THAT DOES THE THINKING FOR YOU
WHAT'S INSIDE THE KIT?
QUALITY FIRST AID SUPPLIES:
600D Polyester Bag(1), 7.5" Shears(1), 18" Splint(1), Alcohol Wipes(10), Adhesive Bandages: Butterfly - Large(5), Butterfly - Medium(5), Large(5), Standard(30), Square(5), Mini(5), H-Shape(5), Cold Pack(1), Combine Dressing(1), Conforming Bandages(6), Gauze Swabs(5), CPR Bag with Instructions(1), CPR Mask(1), Ear Buds(20), Emergency Blanket(1), Eye Pads(4), Fever Strips(3), First Aid Handbook(1), Nitrile Gloves(4), Hydro Gel(5), Hypo-Allergenic Tape, Non-Adhesive Dressings(10), Laminate Baggies(6), Refuse Bag(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Safety Pins(10), Skin Cleaning Wipes(10), Splinter Probes(10), Sting Relief Wipes(10), Strip Closures(9), Triangular Bandage(2), Tweezers(1), Whistle(1), Wound Dressings(2).
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. Our kits are loved by thousands and thousands around the world. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT?
- It's the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kits, but they always fall short.
A good amount of supplies!
I was very happy with the amount of supplies in the first aid kit, it has all of your basics and some more specialized supplies just in case. However, I would have an option of putting more OTC meds or more advanced equipment/materials such as a more comprehensive CPR kit or tourniquet that the military use. That said, it's still an excellent kit to have at home or on a hike, and for this price you cannot go wrong.
Large first aid kit/with bonus mini
Very happy with the quality of this kit. It is very organized and there is extra room to add additional items of your choice. I was very pleased with this and I hope to purchase more items in the future. These kits would make great gifts.
Seems Good, Happy About Purchase
The bag is very well organized with space to add some stuff (included small baggies for personal meds). I will add a CAT TQ as it is necessary (wish it was included - but I knew it wasn't prior to purchasing, maybe include a SWAT-T TQ??), as well as some other bandages, quick clot, flashlight, medications, cleaning syringe/wash. For the price it is a well thought out kit and totally worth it, and again the organization is fantastic. The included supplies seem to be good quality, I have not tried any of them yet. The mini kit is nice for a tiny kit. I plan on carrying this in my vehicle. I do wish there was one or two more molle straps on the outside of the front panel; expandability is nice, even for just a TQ carrier. I like the small company aspect and will definitely look at their small kit and trauma kit (maybe think about including a CAT TQ & QuikClot in trauma kit and I wouldn't hesitate, but I know cost would be affected). Thanks for providing a quality product at a decent price, I will definitely consider other kits. Lastly, maybe add some different colors, especially for smaller kits that may be carried on the outside of a larger backpack. Thanks for a great product.
|Large First Aid Kit||Small First Aid Kit||Survival Kit (Camo)||Survival Backpack||Trauma First Aid Kit||Waterproof First Aid Kit|
|Dimension||12" x 8" x 6"||7.5" x 6" x 3.5"||12" x 8" x 6"||20" x 14" 10"||9" x 6" x 6"||9" x 7" x 4"|
|Weight||3.25 lbs||1 lbs||3 lbs||27 lbs||1.8 lbs||2.25 lbs|
|Bag Material||600D Polyester||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D Tarpaulin Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D TPU Bag|
|50 Piece Mini Kit||✓||X||X||✓||X||X|
|Extra First Aid Kit||X||Mini First Aid Kit||X||Small First Aid Kit||X||X|
|First Aid Guide||✓||✓||X||✓||X||✓|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the bandages and things that would be adhered to the skin be latex free?
Hi Jennifer, everything our kits are latex-free.
What are the dimensions of this kit?
Hi. It is 12" x 8" x 6" and weighs 3.25 lbs.
Can the items in the kit be purchased separately when restocking is needed?
At the moment we are working on restocking bags. I'll update this bag once we are ready with this, thanks, Joel.
I bought the large first aid kit. I was wondering if the gloves and bandages that are included are latex? Thanks!
Yes, they are latex-free :)
Do you ship to Canada ?
Currently, because of the Coronavirus, we are out of inventory in Canada. But we are sending over inventory soon. That said, inventory will only reach Canada in 1-2 months, unfortunately.