- 100% WATERPROOF! Surviveware Waterproof First Aid Kit are certified IPX7. Our kits are the only soft shell kits with labeled compartments with this certification on the face of this planet. All those other kits that are essentially dry bags with bandages stuffed in them are cheaters. Our patent pending design ensure your goods stay protected, while our compartment ensure quick and easy retrieval when you need it most.
- DURABLE, STRONG AND DESIGNED TO LAST.! Made from 600D TPU materials the Surviveware Waterproof Small First Aid Kit is ready for extreme adventures. The zipper is certified for 1000 zips. It’s tough, but it’s keeps out water. Each bag also includes lubrication so you can ensure your kits zips opens smoothly.
- COMPACT, LIGHT AND PORTABLE! This kit is packed with 100 essential supplies for backcountry expeditions. It weighs only 1 pound and measures 5.5" x 7.5" x 3.5", making it ideal for an active lifestyle. With MOLLE compatible straps and snaps the kits can be carried on your backpack, belt or EDC bag.
- ORGANIZATION IS KEY DURING TIMES OF CRISES!Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. During stressful situations, all items can easily be retrieved and afterwards replaced in an orderly fashion. You also have a separate waterproof zip pouch for your own papers etc.
- FSA & HSA APPROVED!Why not invest in great Survival First Aid Kit and use your hard-earned FSA and HSA funds?
IDEAL FOR CYCLING
PERFECT FOR KAYAKING
MAKE PREPAREDNESS EASY
What's inside the kit?
Quality First Aid Supplies:
6” Shears(1), 600D Polyester Bag(1), Adhesive Bandages: Butterfly Shape(5), Butterfly Small(5), H-Shape(5), Large(2), Standard(20), Mini(5), Square Shape(5), Cotton Gauze (3), Cotton Swabs(10), Pouch with Instructions(1), Crepe Bandage(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Head bandage Pads(2), Tape(1), (1), Laminate Baggies(1), Personal Mini Bags(5), PBT Conforming Bandage(1), Safety Pins(4), Splinter Probes(2), Closures(3), Guide(1), Triangular Bandage(1),Tweezer(1), Whistle(1)
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. Our kits are loved by thousands and thousands around the world. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT?
- It's the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kits, but they always fall short.
Wanted more than an assortment of bandaids
Have not used it in action yet however, contents are well chosen and well organized. For years I was a Wilderness First Responder and Swift Water Rescue Technician. This kit fits the bill between a standard first aid kit and a full backcountry kit. Just the right size with the specifics I wanted.
You sell great quality products. I’m a return customer for sure. Thank you
Excellent and versatile first aid kit
The Small Waterproof First Aid Kit, like it’s non-waterproof counterpart, is an excellent compact first aid kit with everything I think one would need in clearly labeled pouches. It even has some things I wouldn’t have thought of, such as a CPR kit, emergency blanket, and splinter probes. The only thing I would add is an antibiotic cream, such as Neosporin. I also like the external pocket for your own personal medication. I purchased mine to toss in my luggage when traveling. Strictly speaking I don’t need the waterproofing, but thought it made the kit more versatile: I don’t have to worry about something spilling on it or taking it on hikes or canoe trips. Strongly recommend.
|Survival Backpack||Large First Aid Kit||Small First Aid Kit||Survival Kit (Camo)||Trauma First Aid Kit||Waterproof First Aid Kit|
|Dimension||20" x 14" 10"||12" x 8" x 6"||7.5" x 6" x 3.5"||12" x 8" x 6"||9" x 6" x 6"||9" x 7" x 4"|
|Weight||27 lbs||3.25 lbs||1 lbs||3 lbs||1.8 lbs||2.25 lbs|
|Bag Material||600D Tarpaulin Bag||600D Polyester||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D TPU Bag|
|50 Piece Mini Kit||✓||X||X||X||X||✓|
|First Aid Guide||✓||✓||✓||X||X||✓|
|Extra First Aid Kit||Small First Aid Kit||Mini First Aid Kit||X||X||X||X|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.