LONG ROD! Unlike the majority of fire steels which are maddeningly short our fire starter is longer than most other options. You can get maximum amount of spark with minimum effort and in an emergency, the clock is ticking and getting your fire started quickly is crucial.
THICK AND ROBUST! Because this magnesium ferro rod is thicker than most of the cheaper ones out there you are guaranteed with 12 000 strikes. When an emergency happens you need to work sparingly and conserve your supplies, but since you have a thick rod to work with you can afford to make some mistakes.
WORKABLE EMERGENCY WHISTLE! Unlike some of our competitors that offer fancy whistles that do not work, our survival whistle is tried, trusted and easy to use. When faced with an emergency attract attention to yourself immediately.
PARACORD HANDLE! Paracord in your preparedness arsenal is essential and the Surviveware Paracord Handle has endless uses in your First Aid, Survival, Prepper and Emergency Kits, Camping Gear, Hiking, Hunting, Disaster Prep & 72 Hour and Bug-Out Bags
QUALITY GUARANTEED! Unlike cheaper fire starters made from poor materials that fail to provide the necessary sparks for fire starting, you can rest assured that the Surviveware Fire Rod as your back. With a no questions asked 60-day-money-back-guarantee you risk absolutely nothing.
Why Should You Invest in the Surviveware Fire Starter?
This from satisfied customers:
"Great, bacon-saving fire starter, and affordable too!" "I really liked the length of the rod, it's much easier to strike than the smaller ones out there" "My husband taught me to start my very first fire with this. I got a fire after only a few tries!"
This fire survival fire start is the real solution to your preparedness needs!
- EASY TO USE! This from a happy customer - My wife and daughter started using the fire starter with no previous training and had a fire started in 15 minutes after I showed them the technique!" PLUS, the Magnesium Fire Starter comes with a FREE PDF guide with invaluable tricks to help you get your fire started.
- BREAKTHROUGH! This review from another satisfied customer: "I'm not kidding, I own a few different emergency fire making tools, like waterproof matches, flint, and steel, I've have tried them all over the years and this is probably my favorite so far."
- MULTIPLE USES! This started can be used for more than just emergency. It can also use this to ignite your camp stove, BBQ grill, fireplace, and building a fire from nothing can be fun and educational for the kids too.
- NEWSPAPERS & MEDIA LOVE OUR FIRE STARTER! Our product has been featured on CBS, NBS, FOX and hundreds of other news sources.
You risk nothing. Our fire starter comes with a 100% no-nonsense 60-day money back guarantee.
Your sear for "the ONE" perfect Emergency Firestarter is finally over! Read all Surviveware's reviews, with us you in invest in quality and great customer support.
We have a limited supply for our brand new product. Grab yours today!
We are ensuring you are prepared before going on your trip, one product at a time!
Surviveware's small first aid kit has been rated by many as one of the best compact first aid kits on the market. Our other products are pretty awesome too. We are a small family company and that is just the way we like it. This means we care about every single customer and if you have a problem it is handled in a fast in a timely manner right from the top. No need to jump through hoops!
A customer-centered experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Surviveware difference.
A few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. What have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your backpacking gear in time for your trip from a shipping company near you.
- Secure ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new products that have long shelf lives if any so they can sit on the shelf for a long time after you receive it
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support. We are a small company so when you speak to someone, you are talking directly to the owners.
- Quality is guaranteed with Surviveware. You will love our products.
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee
- All items are in stock and ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products come back for more. We must be doing something right!
- Reviews (2)
My fiancee loves it. He said it is way better than the other brands he has tried. It is much bigger than the others he has tried before as well. He is super excited to be able to use it when we go camping and is excited to teacher our old daughter how to use it as well.
Hi Angela, I'm glad your fiancee loves our Emergency Fire Starter. Hope you'll have fun using the it during your camping trips. Have a great day. Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
A really awesome EDC Ferro Rod
Compared to many Ferro rods I own(got a bit of a Ferro Rod collection), this one is pretty unique. Unlike others out there that are just the rod and maybe a striker and maybe a little single strand lanyard. This one is big, a generous 5” Rod with the diameter of a 6” Ferro Rod, a very big paracord wrist strap, and a very useful(yes it’s useful) whistle and an included striker. The science of Ferro Rods is quite interesting, the softer the metal, the more sparks it throws. Not all Ferro rods are created equal, so whatever materials they sourced for these they certainly got it right, as someone once said you want a shower of molten goodness. The only slight improvement I made was adding a ranger band to sandwhich the whistle, and striker in between the lanyard so it stays neat, protected, and fits in my pocket with no discomfort. This is a quality Ferro Rod, it’s a great one to have in your pocket, it’s thick, the wrist strap is substantial and useful if you need cordage in a survival situation. The whistle is great too, perfect if you ever need it(hopefully you don’t). All you need is a good pocket knife, and you got yourself a solid EDC field kit if you ever need it. I highly suggest anybody pick this up, it’s well worth the money considering I’ve bought Ferro rods far more expensive than this.