OUTDOOR & EMERGENCY NECESSITY! Maybe you won’t ever need it, but when you do it will be a priceless addition to your First Aid Kit, Earthquake medical kit, Bug out bag, Hiking bag, or Hunting medical kit. Recommend it to that friend who rides a dirt bike, put it in your vehicles, boats, or ATV’s and let it give you peace of mind when you’re skiing, hiking, exploring, kayaking, traveling or you just live in a remote area - make sure you have one for any type of adventure distant from medical care. Making a brace from sticks in the woods is fine, but nothing beats the comfort of a Surviveware splint.
PROFESSIONAL GO-TO! Medical experts recommend having authentic 36” splint in a serious emergency kit. This splint can be used as Combat Splint, for First Responders and Medics, it is indispensable for their IFAK and trauma kits. For those who work in the Volunteer Rescue Service and Mountain Rescue Service, it’s a vital part of their medical bags for rapid splinting of arms and legs when seconds count.
QUALITY & COMFORT!Manufactured with a thin core of aluminum and padded by an outer foam shell, the Surviveware splint is lighter and more flexible than other traditional splinting materials.
CONVENIENT! Stay supported by not having to remove the splint for x-rays - it is radiolucent and allows the x-ray beam to pass through it. The splint is lightweight but strong, waterproof, reusable, compact, latex-free, and easy to use.
CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS! Having clear instructions printed on the outside is a must for stressful situations. This makes our splint the perfect supplement to emergency first aid kits. This 36” x 4.4” rolled splint weighs next to nothing and is easy to store and transport.
STABILIZE INJURIES! The Surviveware splint can mold itself to whatever shape you need to stabilize an injury. Manipulate it by folding, molding, bending, and cutting (you only need regular scissors) to fit your desired size and to immobilize and protect injured bones, fractures, sprains, strains, and muscle stress.
PLIABLE AND STRONG! Once the splint is unrolled, it is pliable and easy to shape. As soon as it is shaped into one of three curves, it becomes sturdy and extremely supportive of any injured part of the body, even a neck brace. In survival situations, you could even fashion it to work as a shovel. An ingenious multi-use medical kit must-have.
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. Our kits are loved by thousands and thousands around the world. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT?
- It's the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kits, but they always fall short.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.