Why Invest In Our Trauma Shears? Surviveware’s creates top-notch products, period. Our philosophy is expressed in the wise words of Winston Churchill: “My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.”
Bandage Shears With an Edge Above the Rest With 7 ½ Stainless Steel blades, these shears cut through anything, except skin. The blunted edges ensure that can help yourself or someone else without causing harm.
Field Tested By Professionals Bandage shears are the go-to tool in your first aid kit or go bag. You don’t need to be a professional; these shears are ideal for use at home or while on the road hiking or backpacking. They are also tough and handy shears for the workshop. They also make a great addition to your kitchen.
Replace Flimsy Shears Most first aid kits come with flimsy shears. Don’t be let down by inferior tools. Replace your bandages scissors and be ready for emergencies, you never know when an accident might occur.
What Do You Have To Lose? If you don’t like our shears, send them back for a no questions asked refund. Shears purchased from Surviveware come with a 60-day money back guarantee.
Happy Surviveware Customers
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAUMA SHEARS?
- Japanese Stainless steel reinforced with black fluoride coating making it the strongest blades on the market.
- A blunted tip ensure patients are treated safely without causing unwanted damage.
- Our shears, unlike many other, are autoclavable at 143 degrees so they can safely be sterilized.
- With hundreds of reviews by nurses and EMTs you can rest assured that our product has been tried, tested, and verified.
- There are many options out there, but don't be fooled by inferior imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to design our unique shears without success.
I've had these for around a year now. They work well and almost had no issues with them. They are beginning to wear down though and the black coating flakes off when I use them. Its only around the sharp edges, like its slowly shaving off its own coating. I noticed it when my hands lately are covered in the black shavings. Otherwise, great purchase! Cuts well.
High quality, nice size (these type of shears are often small), good price.
I am glad to say I have not had a medical reason to use the shears but the quality of the product is very nice and they are very sharp.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When will the trauma shears be back in stock?
Our shears are back in stock!
When are you going to restock the trauma shears?
The shears are finally back in stock! :)