SURVIVE THE DUST, SURVIVE THE SWEAT
Why are the Surviveware Wet Wipes the REAL Solution to your camping and hiking hygienic needs?
Surviveware was founded by backpackers and we use our products every day. By creating excellent products, we are merely scratching our own itch.
Whether at home or taking extended hiking trips, we test our products to make sure they are the best.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY! The problem with most baby wipes is they shouldn't be left behind after use. Our wipes solve this problem. Why? Because our camping wipes are 100% biodegradable and start to decompose after 28 days and can take up to 6 months to a year to fully degrade, which is far shorter than 100 years for baby wipes as they contain almost indestructible plastics. Leave no trace behind and always take your trash with you, but if you really can't take your wipes with you it's good to know they can be buried.
HEALTHY SKIN! Unlike other wipes that dry out your skin, our wipes are Hypoallergenic, PH Balanced, Alcohol-Free with Natural Aloe and Vitamin E. This means your skin will stay healthier and nourished for longer.
ALL SKIN TYPES WELCOME! Our unique recipe is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet strong enough for the mud-caked mountain biker!
This means you can use our wipes on yourself, the kids and the baby without worrying about skin irritations.
Clean up like a champ after a long day on the trails!
Don't let a bit of mud get you down!
Use them anywhere, anytime
Happy Surviveware Customers
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 60 day 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
BUILT FOR TRAVELERS
Our wet wipes are heavy because they are packed full of moisture. This makes you feel clean and refreshed. However, on a long hike when every ounce feels like it weighs a ton, you need to pack light. That's why we are proud to announce our brand new wet wipes that come in a 4-pack. This means only taking one of the bags for a weekend trip. Each bag comes with 15 wipes so you have more than enough to get the job done.
MADE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
- Unlike other wipes that dry out your skin, our wipes are Hypoallergenic, pH-Balanced, Alcohol-Free, with Natural Aloe and Vitamin E. This means your skin will stay healthy and nourished longer.
- Our unique recipe is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet strong enough for the mud-caked mountain biker! You can use our wipes on yourself and the kids without worrying about skin irritation. The last thing you want is to break out with a rash while enjoying the outdoors.
|Large First Aid Kit||Small First Aid Kit||Waterproof First Aid Kit||Survival Kit (Red)||Survival Kit (Black)|
|Dimension||12" x 8" x 6"||7.5" x 6" x 3.5"||9" x 7" x 4"||12" x 8" x 6"||12" x 8" x 6"|
|Weight||3.25 lbs||1 lbs||2.25 lbs||3 lbs||3 lbs|
|Bag Material||600D Polyester||600D Polyester Bag||600D TPU Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag|
|50 Piece Mini Kit||✓||X||X||X||X|
|First Aid Guide||✓||✓||✓||X||X|
|Large Pack Wipes||40 Single Wipes||4-Pack Wipes|
|Weight||1lb per bag||0.4 oz per wipe||0.5lb per bag|
|Idea for Posterior Pampering||✓||✓||✓|
|Vitamin E Enriched||✓||✓||✓|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the dimensions of the wet-wipes?
Hi! Each wipe is 8" x 12", large enough to clean your entire body.
Do these kill germs?
They don't as they don't contain alcohol.
how long will the large pack wipes last unopened?
They have a 2 year shelf life.
Can these be flushed?
We would not recommend flushing these, your pipes might get clocked up.
Are these antibacterial
They are not, as they don't contain any alcohol.
Do these disinfect?
It does not, they do not contain alcohol.
Get to know us
Why Buy From Us
From Survival on Purpose
"Their attention to detail sets them apart from any other outdoor preparedness kits I have seen!"See more of Bryan...
From Forty Times Around
"They make great products that I am interested in for motorcycle travel & camping!"See More of Tim...
"For me, Surviveware's first aid range has arguably the best kits you can buy on the market!"See more of Marty...
What people are saying about us..!
Join the SURVIVEWARE CLUB for access to early release products, discounts codes, and more!