"The Big Brother"
- DURABLE, STRONG AND DESIGNED TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag on the market. We tested this product for more than a year to make sure it withstands even the toughest conditions. For the price you're paying, you deserve the best. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break when under pressure, invest in a soft shell first aid kit that is rugged, robust and portable.
- LARGE HIKING AND TRAVEL MEDKIT. The kit comes with 200 essential basic life-saving items with additional space to add your own items. Anyone who is serious about preparedness ends up customizing their kit and adding their own supplies anyway. There is enough space in the kit to even add bulky items like an 18" SAM splint.
- WATER-RESISTANT. The bag is water resistant and all inner items are protected from water in durable laminate pouches. This means your kit becomes a waterproof haven. Add it to your boat without worrying about water damage. In addition, the kit floats so if you accidentally drop it during your voyage this your supplies stay safe.
- ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS. You need to know your first aid kit like the back of your hand. During stressful situations, people frequently panic and make mistakes. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. Now, all items can easily be retrieved and afterward replaced with new supplies in an orderly fashion.
- PORTABLE MOLLE SYSTEM. The kit comes with a removable system so you can attach it to your car's headrest or the roll bar in your Jeep. If you don't need this, remove the straps and adhere in your car's trunk. The Velcro is super strong which means you can also carry it while hiking, this first aid kit will always stay in place when you travel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
600D Polyester Bag(1), 7.5" Shears(1), 4" Emergency Bandage, Alcohol Wipes(10), Adhesive Bandages: Butterfly - Large(5), Butterfly - Medium(5), Large(5), Standard(30), Square(5), Mini(5), H-Shape(5), Cold Pack(1), Combine Dressing(1), Conforming Bandages(6), Gauze Swabs(5), CPR Bag with Instructions(1), CPR Mask(1), Ear Buds(20), Emergency Blanket(1), Eye Pads(4), Fever Strips(3), First Aid Handbook(1), Nitrile Gloves(4), Hydro Gel(5), Hypo-Allergenic Tape, Non-Adhesive Dressings(10), Pencil(1), Laminate Baggies(6), Refuge Bag(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Safety Pins(10), Skin Cleaning Wipes(10), Spinter Probes(10), Sting Relief Wipes(10), Strip Closures(9), Triangular Bandage(2), Tweezer(1), Whistle(1), Wound Dressings (2).
FREE BONUS 50-PIECE MINI KIT
This kit comes with a bonus first aid kit made from a 600D Polyester Bag that you can carry in your belt or adhere to a larger kit or backpack.
Mini Kit Contents:
600 D polyester Bag(1), Small Shears(1),Nitrile Gloves(1 Pair), Conforming Bandage(1), Hypo-Allergenic Tape(1),CPR Mask(1),Cotton Gauze Swabs(1), Combine Dressing(1), Splinter Probes(2),Skin Cleaning Wipes(3), Safety Pins(5), Q-Tips(10), Standard Adhesive Bandages(22)
ADVANCED FIRST AID HANDBOOK AND FREE INFORMATION GUIDELINE
During an emergency, it's natural to panic and stress. This kit comes with an advanced guide to help you. In addition, we will also send you an e-book via email so you can touch work on your knowledge before going on a big trip.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEED! You risk nothing. If you are not happy with your kit, send it back for a no-questions-asked return. Invest in Quality.
We are ensuring you are prepared before going on your trip, one product at a time!
Surviveware's small first aid kit has been rated by many as one of the best compact first aid kits on the market. Our other products are pretty awesome too. We are a small family company and that is just the way we like it. This means we care about every single customer and if you have a problem it is handled in a fast in a timely manner right from the top. No need to jump through hoops!
A customer-centered experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Surviveware difference.
A few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. We have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your backpacking gear in time for your trip from a shipping company near you.
- Secure ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new products that have long shelf lives if any so they can sit on the shelf for a long time after you receive it
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support. We are a small company so when you speak to someone, you are talking directly to the owners. Our customers are awesome and they rarely complain. If something is wrong, we listen because we know it's something important.
- Quality is guaranteed with Surviveware. You will love our products and if you don't we have a 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee. No questions asked.
- All items are in stock and ready to ship with 2-day or 5-day shipping.
- Everyone that uses our products come back for more so we must be doing something right!
Although I hope to never have to use this, it looks very well organized and has most of the items you will need while hiking and/or camping. Being a Scout Leader I always need to be prepared for anything. I would definitely recommend this to anybody needing a nice compact and organized first aid kit.
Hello there Joseph, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our large first aid kit. I'm delighted to know that our life-saving pack was able to impress a Scout Leader. I hope that you'll continue trusting out Large First Aid Kit for all your preparedness and safety needs. Best Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Excellent Fist Aid Bag!!!
Hello George, I'm glad that this Large First Aid Kit was able to meet your unique preparedness and first aid needs. I hope you won't have to use it anytime soon. However, if something untoward happens, rest assured that this kit got your back. Thanks for the review. I appreciate it. Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Awesome First Aid Kit
I've had the Big Brother first aid kit for a couple of weeks. It, along with the five emergency blankets I ordered, came quickly and the owner of Surviveware even emailed me to make sure I received everything. It was a good experience ordering directly from Surviveware, more personal and supportive of a small business, as opposed to ordering from corporation Amazon. The kit is awesome, the bag itself as well as the layout and labeling inside. And the components are good quality. Organization is really important for accessibility and especially for someone like myself who doesn't have a lot of knowledge of first aid. I'm going to take a first aid class in a couple of weeks and will use this kit, because it's laid out so well, to teach my family, mostly nieces and nephews, some basics of first aid. It feels like an instructor's kit. I'm going to add a tourniquet, SWAT-T, and an Israeli bandage for more serious wounds, along with a light source, fire starter, medication, silver gel, etc. The one thing I'm going to add that may seem a bit strange is a flashdrive. I put PDFs of a first aid book, a survival book and the emergency blanket booklet downloaded from Surviveware. It's also bootable with the linux distro PartedMagic, first aid for computers. If I had a vehicle I would have one of these first aid kits in there and keep one at home. I'm going to get my mom one and would recommend it to anyone looking for a larger, well-organized first aid kit with quality components.
Hi there David, Thank you so much for this awesome review. It's nice to know that you're satisfied with our products as well as with our customer service. Being a small company, it makes us feel better to read these kinds of comments. It shows that we are on the right track and that we're able to achieve our main goal of providing quality products and services to our customers. Again, thanks for the review. I hope that you'll continue supporting our company. Best Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Exactly what I hoped it would be.
I ordered this on a Thursday evening, using the free shipping option. Had it in my mailbox on Monday at lunch. Amanda helped me place the order, and couldn't have been more helpful. The few things I may want to add, there's either room in the bag or plenty of loops to attach to on the exterior of the bag. Good job, Surviveware, I'll be a repeat customer.
Hi Charlie, It's our pleasure to help you choose the product that suited your needs. I'm delighted that this kit arrives safely and that you were able to customize it according to your needs and preferences. If there's anything that I can help you with, don't hesitate to drop me a message. I'll be more than willing to assist you with your concerns. Thank you so much for the review. I appreciate it. Regards, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder
Excellent first aid kit
This is a really complete kit, and a good value esp. with the well-constructed bag. I'll supplement it with a few things - irrigation syringes, a suture kit and drapes, lidocaine, etc.
Hello there Edward, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad that you're satisfied with this purchase. It's a great idea to add your stuff into this kit. This way, you're assured that you have everything that you will need when something untoward happens. Thanks again for this review. Have a great day! Sincerely, Amanda Condry Surviveware Co-founder