- ORGANIZED! Like all our kits this kit is designed with organization in mind. Be well-prepared in advance to emergencies during the outdoor adventure, hunting, camping, travel, disaster, and accident. Surviveware Emergency Trauma Kit is ideal for police, military, combat life savers, first responders, outdoor enthusiasts and more!
- STOP BLEEDING FAST! This kit contains the most use friendly, compact and popular survival and first aid supplies for massive bleeding control on the market, which includes: Recon Tourniquet, shears, pressure dressing, and Surviveware compressed gauze.
- BE PREPARED! Sealing and open wound seems like a no brainer. Our kit comes with the North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal the best on the market. A shock often occurs after massive loss of blood, causing a drop of body temperature. The emergency thermal blanket is designed to keep body temperature warm as a treatment for hypothermia.
- TREAT SPRAINS!18 Inch Splint Roll to keep your bones in position, triangle bandage and elastic bandage to wrap around and secure the limb from moving around. Together, those items are purposely selected in this kit for any bone fracture of your limbs.
- TRUSTED AND RELIABLE: Surviveware is committed to providing the most comprehensive customer service. We proudly offer the exclusive 60-days hassle-free return over all products. We stand behind the quality of our inventory.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: 600D Polyester Pouch with MED Patch(1), Surviveware Splint 18"(1), NAR Mini Responder 4"(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Trauma Shears(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Gauze pads - 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3packs(5), Compressed Gauze(1), Recon Medical Tourniquet(1), Permanent Marker(1), Hyfin Vent COMPACT - Two Pack(1), Nitrile Glove (3-pairs), Face Goggles(1-pair), Anti-septic Wipes(5).
A Compact, Versatile MOLLE Compatible Trauma Kit to Carry With you on All Your Adventures
What's inside this IFAK?
Only The Best First Aid and Trauma Supplies:
Red Trauma Kit 600D Polyester Pouch with MED Patch(1), Surviveware Splint 18"(1), NAR Mini Responder 4"(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Trauma Shears(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Gauze pads - 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3packs(5), Compressed Gauze(1), Recon Medical Tourniquet(1), Permanent Marker(1), Hyfin Vent COMPACT - Two Pack(1) and other protective hand and hygiene items.
- Free Shipping for all USA orders, if you by $25 or more!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping 1 Day Priority Shipping. See you cart for more details. Returns Information:
- We offer a 60 day 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. Our kits are loved by thousands and thousands around the world. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT?
- It's the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kits, but they always fall short.
What would you do in the event of a severe trauma injury? Most people will panic, call 911, and hope help arrives in time. Unless you are a medical professional you probably don't have a trauma kit ready to go. Should the unthinkable happen - and it happens every single day - you will need one of your own and you will need it immediately! Surviveware's First Aid Trauma Kit gives you a tool that can help you save lives. One that you can have at home, take on your adventures, and is ready when you need it. Broken limb? Entry wound/exit wound? Serious cut? Stab wound? Serious bleeding? This kit is ready and with a little preparation, you can be ready too. Buy this kit. Buy a few of them. Preposition them and hope you will never need them. However, if you do need a trauma kit, you will have it and while you are waiting on help to arrive you can get to work ensuring your loved one will be in much better shape when it finally does. Buy this kit. Buy a few of these kits.
Surviveware has once again created a quality product that is functional, durable, and easy to transport. There are a few items you should and can add to your kit. I would add a mask or two plus put some reflective tape or patch on the outside so it is visible in the dark. I haven't had to use the kit, but if I do need too I feel confident and prepared.
Well worth the cost. This kit is very impressive. Very sturdy packaging. Lots of specific, important tools that wouldn’t be found in any other kit. Like a splint. I find this very useful and not farfetched that you would use it. The tourniquet is very nice also. The bullet bandage I truly don’t think will be used. I do like how the packaging of the bandages are waterproof and sterile. High quality. Great add on kit to another more everyday type kit.
|Trauma First Aid Kit||Large First Aid Kit||Small First Aid Kit||Survival Kit (Black)||Survival Backpack||Waterproof First Aid Kit|
|Dimension||9" x 6" x 6"||12" x 8" x 6"||7.5" x 6" x 3.5"||12" x 8" x 6"||20" x 14" 10"||9" x 7" x 4"|
|Weight||1.8 lbs||3.25 lbs||1 lbs||3 lbs||27 lbs||2.25 lbs|
|Bag Material||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester||600D Polyester Bag||600D Polyester Bag||600D Tarpaulin Bag||600D TPU Bag|
|50 Piece Mini Kit||X||✓||X||X||X||✓|
|First Aid Guide||X||✓||✓||✓||X||✓|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you provide a full inventory list for the Trauma First Aid kit?
Red Trauma Kit 600D Polyester Pouch contains MED Patch(1), Surviveware Splint 18"(1), NAR Mini Responder 4"(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Trauma Shears(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Gauze pads - 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3packs(5), Compressed Gauze(1), Recon Medical Tourniquet(1), Permanent Marker(1), Hyfin Vent COMPACT - Two Pack(1), Nitrile Glove (3-pairs), Face Goggles(1-pair), Anti-septic Wipes(5)
Get to know us
Why Buy From Us
- Peter Von Panda
- Adam | Adventure Camping
- Bryan | Survival On Purpose
- Chris | That Hiking Guy
- Jeff | Common Sense Camper
What people are saying about us..!
Join the SURVIVEWARE CLUB for access to early release products, discounts codes, and more!